Sigarenforum.nl, voor en door aficionados! Welkom levensgenieters!

Nicaragua

The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold was the only Bethesda statemen

Alle recensies over Nicaraguaanse sigaren gesorteerd op fabrikant

The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold was the only Bethesda statemen

Ongelezen berichtdoor Rskingdom » di aug 27, 2019 8:22 am

The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold was the only Bethesda statement from E3 2018 that kinda sorta curious me (I'm considering Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI, however they are up to now out that they are not worth any sin nonetheless imo.) My expectations are low, and were low then today. As I did with Fallout Shelter, I will probably wait until they develop a PC version before I actually try it. I've played heaps for free then should I enjoy it I can drop 30 bucks on a game but more. Most if the time that I find I get most of my joy from games like this in the grind upon getting the end equipment it gets boring. The major thing is are The Elder Scrolls Blades loops not or enjoyable. The money is meh and for impatient people I'm certain.

You have forgotten about Fallout Shelter? Sure, it may have been a game, but it'd been quite a good game for what it tried to attain. It was eventually moved over to PC, but that was not until later. Are fine for this? Since there is not going to be much point in having a games console or PC at the speed I expect they all have phones.

This Issue seems endemic to The Elder Scrolls Blades. This happens a lot with PC and console and it is. Bethesda seems intent on nose-diving into the ground as hard as it may, and it is sad to find franchises such as Elder Scrolls and Fallout neglect to monetization such as this.I don't understand getting so upset about loot boxes and things like that, even at full price titles. Provided that it is possible to receive the experience together, who actually cares? I would be pissed if my kids spent all my money on those, but as anyone who grew up in the 80's if the onslaught of 1-900 numbers emerged, that isn't a new buy TESO Blades Gold product. My parents were pretty pissed when we have ahold of this joke-line, or even the scary story number...
Rskingdom

Keer terug naar Nicaragua